SAVE THE DATES:
Sidwell Friends School Online Auction
March 13-20, 2014
Sidwell Friends School Silent and Live Auction
Saturday, April 5, 2014
Sidwell Friends School Athletic Center
6:00 p.m. - 10:30 p.m.
After-party featuring Beatles Tribute Band Britishmania
What is the Sidwell Friends School Auction?
The Auction is our largest fundraising event of the year and includes an Online Auction as well as a Silent Auction and a Live Auction, which occur on the same evening. The Online Auction occurs the week before the silent auction and live auction evening. The Silent Auction is a cocktail reception with hors d’oeuvres that occurs directly before the Live Auction. The Live Auction includes a seated dinner, dessert bar, and dancing after the Auction. Tickets are available for the Silent Auction or as a package for both the Silent and Live Auctions.
There are several ways to get involved in making the Auction a success:
- Donate an item (see our wish list!), experience or provide event underwriting using the auction donation contract form or online form and remember, all donations are eligible for a tax deduction!
- Serve on the Auction Committee
- Advertise in the auction catalog using the Advertising Agreement
- Attend the auction events
- Bid online March 13-20
- Bid in person on April 5
- Volunteer: We are currently seeking volunteers to help solicit donations, work on the catalog,and set up the day of the event.
Lotta Kramer and Veronica Valencia-Sarukhan
Ginger Dietrich and Maggie Prieto