In the Middle School arts program, students develop and express their creative ideas and talents while discovering a fundamental place for the arts in their lives. Students study visual arts, drama, and vocal and instrumental music.
In both the visual and the performing arts, students have opportunities to explore themselves as individuals and as participants in a larger community. Through creating, presenting, and responding, students cultivate an appreciation for the power of the arts in national and international cultures.
- Performing Arts Overview
- Theatre Arts (Grade 5)
- Theatre Arts (Grades 6, 7, 8)
- Choral Arts (Grades 5, 6, 7, 8)
- Instrumental Music (Grades 5, 6, 7, 8)
- Productions and Performances (Grades 5, 6, 7, 8)
- Studio Art (Grades 5 and 6)
- Studio Art (Grades 7 and 8)