Frequently Asked Questions
Here is a list of the questions we are most often asked by families who are interested in applying to Sidwell Friends. We hope it is helpful to you as you begin the process, but please don’t hesitate to reach out to the Admissions Office for assistance.
- How many students does Sidwell Friends have in each division?
- In which grades does Sidwell Friends admit new students?
- What is the student-teacher ratio?
- What are the hours of the school day?
- Does Sidwell Friends provide lunch?
- Does Sidwell Friends have before-school and after-school care?
- Which grades offer interscholastic sports?
- Is bus transportation available?
- What is the application process for families who live out of town or overseas?