A Night for Scholars Volunteer Sign-Up
Enthusiastic parents and guardians are invited to join in the planning of A Night for Scholars (ANFS), our spring fundraising event for financial aid. ANFS is a fun, community-wide, adult evening where attendees have the opportunity to support financial aid by attending, purchasing a spot at an SFS experience, raising their hands in support of financial aid, and simply enjoying time with each other. We have many different ways people can volunteer to make this year's ANFS a success.
Roles for Volunteers
Seeking three to ten parents representing students in all three divisions to take on a leadership role for ANFS that includes one of the following areas: underwriting, fund-a-scholar commitments, solicitation of experience donors, marketing the event and experiences available (street team), volunteering at the event to welcome guests. Members of the leadership team (or co-chairs) will be responsible for recruiting volunteers for their area and will collaborate with the Advancement staff to accomplish relevant tasks.
- Attend 1-2 information sessions/volunteer meetings in November
- Attend 1 committee meeting with all volunteers and staff in November/December
- Participate in monthly check in phone call in December, January, March
- Participate in leadership team meeting in February
- Attend ANFS event in April
- Attend June AF Thank You event for all volunteers
- Attend kickoff meeting
- Take on specific tasks related to a particular committee
- Participate in 1-3 phone meetings or in person meetings depending on committee